Resumen de los ProgramasSexual Assault Nurse Examiner Program (SANE)
The 10 SANE Programs throughout the state, as well as communities wanting to develop a medical/forensic response to sexual assault, benefit from NMCSAP’s oversight of SANE operations and the provision of training, technical assistance, and program development/sustainment.
NMCSAP leads the development of the Sexual Assault Evidence Kit (SAEK) and Drug Facilitated Sexual Assault (DFSA) kits by coordinating with crime labs, medical providers, law enforcement officers, and prosecutors as well as by researching national standards to ensure New Mexico achieves best practices. SANE professionals enthusiastically attend the annual Advanced SANE Conference and the SANE Task Force meetings.
- Module ( CE) – SASP FY19 Continuation Funding (for FY18 SASP Subgrantees Only)»
- Module 007 (1.0 CE) – The SANE Exam and the Sexual Assault Patient with Physical Disabilities»
- Module 008 (1.0 CE) – The SANE Exam and the Sexual Assault Patient with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities (I/DD)»
- Module 009 (1.25 CE) – Child Sexual Abuse: It’s Normal to be Normal»
- Module 010 (1.0 CE) – Healthy Child Sexual Behavior and Child Sexual Abuse»
- Module 006 (1.25 CE) – Introduction to Healthy Sexuality: A Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) Perspective»
- Module 005 (1.25 CE) – Vaginal Speculum Examination for Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners»
- Module 003 (1.25 CE) – Patient Confidentiality and the Relevancy of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) on SANE»
- Module 002 (0.75 CE) – Roles and Responsibilities of a New Mexico SANE»
There are no optional modules.wp_reset_query(); ?>