Welcome to registration for the 2021 NM Advanced SANE Virtual Conference!
Registration form link: >>https://nmcsap.org/reg-form-adv-sane-conference-2021/
Sponsored by the New Mexico Coalition of Sexual Assault Programs, Inc. with funding from NM Crime Victims Reparation Commission
Live-streaming on June 4, 2021 (open to all MDT members)
- 9:00 – 10:30 AM: DNA Evidence in the Laboratory, Brianna Bermudez, Forensic Scientist – DNA
- 10:30 – 10:45 AM: Break
- 10:45 – 11:45 AM: Understanding CODIS in New Mexico: The New Mexico DNA Identification System, William Watson, PhD
Pre-recorded webinars available to view June 4 – 18, 2021 (for SANEs and SANE staff only)
- Home on the Rez, Ada Walker, RN, ADN and Jean Proper, FNP, SANE-P, SANE-A (90 min)
- Transgender Cultural fluency, León Powell (120 min)
- Victim and Trauma Interviewing, Det. Sgt. Mark Munro (90 min)
- Don’t Be Afraid to Fly: Overcoming the Fear of Testifying, MaryAnne Chavez, FNP, SANE-P, PMHNP and Rebekah Reyes, JD (120 min)
Social work CEUs pending
This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by New Mexico Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.