EVENTAdvocacy in Action Conference 2019!
Registration for the 24th annual Advocacy in Action conference is now open. Scholarships are available for eligible professions. Fill out the online scholarship application by March 15, 2019 to be considered. If you are applying for a scholarship, don’t register yet. First apply for the scholarship application, and then you will receive directions on how to register.
You can register for the conference here:https://www.eiseverywhere.com/384650
5 Things You’ll Do at AIA 2019
- Discover innovative and effective New Mexico programs
- Energize your body and mind through wellness activities
- Consider the effectiveness of the system through real-life survivor stories
- Explore best practices from local and national experts
- Engage with peers during networking activities
Visit advocacyinactionnm.org to discover the conference agenda, session descriptions, speaker bios and more.
Advocacy in Action Conference 2019 — Monday, April 22, 2019 through Thursday, April 25, 2019. Please note: Conference begins on Monday afternoon, 4/22/19 and ends at noon Thursday, 4/25/19.
AIA website — http://advocacyinactionnm.org
The venue will again be the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa, Santa Ana Pueblo (Bernalillo).